An Important Update Regarding COVID-19
As the spread of the coronavirus, known as COVID-19, continues to be a growing concern across the United States, we're taking extra precautions to protect you, our employees, and the community we serve. We are actively monitoring the situation. In addition, we are relying on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Presentation (CDC) for proper guidance.
We're Here to Help
Currently, Match Factors does not plan to shut down or suspend operations as a result of COVID-19. Our management team, account executives, credit managers, and customer service teammates are all committed to working with our clients to ensure there will be no interruption to your factoring services during this challenging and uncertain time.
What Our Company is Doing to Help
We are taking the following proactive steps to ensure a healthy environment for you and our employees:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our office cleaning, including disinfecting surfaces, door handles and other high-touch areas.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizing stations available in our office areas.
- Asking employees who are sick to stay home until they are well.
- Suspending international air business travel and limiting nonessential domestic business air travel for our employees.
- Establishing remote workplace accommodations for employees that will be required to work from home.
Keeping You Informed
We're committed to keeping you informed through this rapidly changing situation. As it evolves, you can always find the latest information on our website or through our Online Client Portal. Should you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 response or actions, please feel free to contact us.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov or your local health department website.